Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ororo Monroe aka Storm - Barocca

I started with a DC babe, so now it's time to do a Marvel one. And I choose one of my favourite X-Men girls - Storm



In the 3 movies, she was portrayed by Halle Berry:


She's nice, no? But I she's not my choice



Don't get me wrong, I find her very beautiful but she isn't busty enough for my tastes. And she's too young for the role. But the so-called "Brazilian Bombshell" (she's American btw, lol)  is perfect.



 I've started associating Barroca with Storm after seeing these pictures of her:

                 







In case you are wondering the other woman is Lacey Legends. If  that suit of hers was black instead of silver, those pictures would be perfect. 

And if you need more proof about her suitability for the role...just look at her body:





















Pretty hot, no? And that way, using her, you can have Storm having sex ;)





Just pretend her hair is white instead of blonde :P

Until next time. Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment